At the corner of King's Bridge Road and Military Road, St.
John's, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Other Activities near The Commissariat:
- Walk through the grounds of Government House, the Colonial
Building Provincial Historic Site (currently closed for
- In the Basilica Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- tour the Basilica Museum.
- Visit The
Rooms, our provincial art gallery, museum, and archives - they
also have a great restaurent overlooking the Narrows.
- Peruse the shops and restaurants along Duckworth and Water
- Walk around Quidi Vidi Lake, part of the Grand
Concourse Walkway System, and the site of the Annual St. John's
Regatta in early August.
Other related experiences around St.
City of St. John's Visitor Information