Roper Street, Bonavista, 3 1/2 hours from St. John's,
Newfoundland and Labrador.
What can I do here?
- Talk to interpreters about life in Bonavista when Newfoundland
joined Canada in 1949
- Learn about the life and times of former Mockbeggar resident,
Confederation advocate and Newfoundland's first federal senator, F.
- Play a lawn game in front of the house
- Explore the beach nearby for flotsum and jetsum
- Walk around the site and explore The Big Store - built in the
1700s for storing fish for shipping
More to do around