Beothuk Interpretation Centre
Boyd's Cove, off Highway 340, 1 hour north of
Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador.
What else can I do near the Beothuk Interpretation
Lewisporte (40 minutes north):
- Walk the 7-km boardwalk and nature trail then go for a dip at
the sandy beach at Woolfrey's Pond Trail and Campground.
- Check out the 28-foot hooked mat and the history of the
community at the By the Bay Museum and Craft Shop.
Twillingate (30 minutes north):
- Visit the Twillingate Museum and Craft Shop
- Take a boat tour from Twillingate into "Iceberg Alley"
- Visit Long Point Lighthouse at Crow Head near Twillingate -
another great place for whales and icebergs
- Watch a cod splitting demonstration at the award-winning "Prime
Berth Fishing Heritage Centre" in Twillingate
Gander (1 hour south):
Grand Falls- Windsor (1.5 hours south):
More to see and do in Central Newfoundland:
More to see and do all over Newfoundland and