Beothuk Interpretation Centre
The site is located near Boyd's Cove off Highway 340, about 1
hour north of Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador.
How do I get here?
Driving from St. John's
- At Gander on the TransCanada Highway (Route 1), head north
on Route 330
- At Gander Bay South, take Route 331 west until the junction
with Route 340
- The site is located near Boyd's Cove off Route 340. Look for
signs to the centre.
Driving from Gros Morne National Park and Newfoundland's
- 53 km east of Grand Falls-Windsor at Notre Dame Junction, take
Exit 23 off the TransCanada Highway (Route 1)
- Drive 58 km north on Route 340 and look for signs to the
centre. The site is near Boyd's Cove.